Happy Easter and Happy Passover! I hope that everyone enjoyed the beautiful weather that we had during our week off.
School resumes TUESDAY, April 18. Please wear light blue every Tuesday during the month of April to show support for
Unfortunately, at our last PTA meeting, we did not have enough members attend to vote on next year's slate of officers. Our PTA unit is 238 members strong, but only 6 members attended the meeting. We are asking all members to please make the time to attend next month's meeting, so that we are able to vote on our incoming officers.
Congratulations to Matthew Tuozzolo on earning his FREE Summit Lane magnet for sending in 100
Boxtops for Education on collection sheets! Boxtops Collection sheets are available here.
Staff Appreciation Day is rapidly approaching! Please consider donating your favorite dish/dessert or your time to help at the event to say thank you to our amazing staff for all that they do for our children every day. Contact Amy Amoros 492-6434 or Sharon Doucett 241-1242 by April 21 for more information.
Entries for our
TV Raffle are due by April 28. Will you be the lucky winner of our Polaroid 32" flat panel LED TV? Chances are $2 each or 3 chances for $5.
Fifth Grade Fundraiser at United Skates is Saturday, April 22. Deadline to purchase admission tickets for $5 is Thursday, April 20. Contact Carla at
Dawn Tiemer and Christine Scuccimarri
- March 28-30 NYS ELA testing
- March 29 School Kit orders due
- March 30 Parents vs Teachers Volleyball Game
- April 6 PTA MEETING 6:30pm
- April 7 Spring Picture Day
- April 10-17 NO SCHOOL-Spring Recess
- April 20 Honorary Life Dinner Dance
- April 28 TV Raffle entries due
- Mar 29 - School Supply Kit orders due
- Mar 30 - Parents vs Teachers Volleyball Game