Registration and Voter Information
How Do I Vote?Use these simple steps to verify that you're registered to vote and to find your polling site.
- Are You Registered? - Check here to verify that you're registered to vote.
Use this dropdown list to quickly locate your polling site.
ANNUAL SCHOOL ELECTION AND BUDGET VOTE
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
The Levittown School District has implemented an "open" on-going Registration, in accordance with the provisions of the 2015 Education Law. You can register Monday thru Friday, during the hours of 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM through Thursday, May 11, 2017, at the office of the District Clerk, LMEC, 150 Abbey Lane, Levittown, NY.
- Citizen of the United States
- 18 years or older
- Resident of the district for a period of 30 days or more before the election.
- Anyone who voted in a school, state or national election during the four years prior to the pending election is already registered and can vote.
- Those not registered or who have not voted within four years in a general election or school election must register.
- Registration forms for school elections only may be obtained from the District Clerk's Office.
- Registration forms for all elections may be obtained from the Board of Elections by calling 571-2411.
You must be a registered voter in order to vote by Absentee Ballot. Absentee Ballot Applications are available in the office of the District Clerk, any school day between 8 AM and 1 PM.
- Complete the Application for Absentee Ballot, which you can download here.
- Date and Sign the application form and return is AS SOON AS POSSIBLE by mail or in person to the District Clerk.
- If by mail, application must be received by Tuesday, May 9, 2017.
- If in person, application must be received by Monday, May 9, 2017
- Applications may not be transmitted electronically because an original signature is required.
Upon receipt, your application will be reviewed, pursuant to the provisions of the Education Law, to establish your entitlement to vote by Absentee Ballot. A ballot will then be issued to you.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL THE DISTRICT CLERK AT (516) 434-7002.