Microsoft Office365 with OneDrive is here!! "Office365" refers to a subscription plan that includes access to Office applications plus other productivity services that are enabled over the internet.
It's free, it's powerful and it's linked to your Levittown network ID. (same password) It is free for all teachers, students and staff. Get started by logging in to your account now!
- Plenty of personal storage space - 1 Terabyte of space! ("OneDrive")
- Documents stored in the cloud are available from any computer that can get online
- An online version of MS Office allows easy viewing and editing of documents
- Works seamlessly with local installed copy of Microsoft Office
- Ability to share documents with your classes straight from the cloud drive
- Ability for students to collaboratively work on the same document (i.e. a group powerpoint)
- Ties right into the Microsoft Office apps for both the iPad and Android devices
- A free downloadable copy of the full Microsoft Office suite for your home computer (Mac version too!)
Frequently Asked Questions: