Meal Programs and Menus
Prices for meals are as follows:
Middle School / High School
Adults (All Levels)
Free and Reduced Meal Program Information
- Free and Reduced Meal Program Brochure / Application
- Free and Reduced Meal Program Application Only
- Folleto del Programa de Almuerzo Gratis o a Precio Reducido de las Escuelas Publicas de Levittown
- Solicitud para el Programa de Almuerzo Gratis o a Precio Reducido de las Escuelas Publicas de Levittown
Click on one of the links below to view the current menus.
*Nutritional information available upon request.
MySchoolBucks gives parents a fast, easy, and secure way to add money to their children's school meal accounts (using a credit, debit card or a PayPal account), check their children's current school meal account balances, and monitor what items their children have been purchasing at school. Features:
- Secure online prepayments via credit / debit card or your checking account
- 24/7 self service access to balances and transaction history
- Low balance email notification based on your pre-set levels
* For questions about BALANCES, RECENT PAYMENTS, OR MENUS please contact our food services provider at: (516) 434-7377.
** For ALL OTHER INQUIRIES please contact MySchoolBucks directly at: 1 (855) 832-5226
Please Note: If paying by check, please make checks payable to: Levittown School Lunch.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where do I get my student's Student ID?
Your child's ID number can be found on the Parent Portal . ID information can also be obtained in person from the student's school.
How much are parents and guardians charged for online deposits?
Every time a deposit is made online, parents will be charged $2.49 per transaction. Whether you are deposing $10.00 or $100.00 dollars, you will only be charged $2.49 for the deposit.