Wisdom Lane Middle School: Athletics and Intramurals
What is required to participate?
Open to all 7th and 8th Grade Students
- Signed medical paperwork (obtained at the Nurse's Office) due before the first day of try-outs.
- Signed sports application form and academic policy form (obtained at the Nurse's Office or printed from the link below) before the first day of try-outs.
- All paperwork is returned to the Nurse's Office. It will then be sorted and given to the appropriate coach on the first day of the season.
Fall and Spring: 6th Grade Students Only
Winter I and II: 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Students
- Signed permission slip (obtained in the gymnasium) for each intramural season handed in at any point of that particular season.
- All paperwork is handed in to Mr. Bradley in the gymnasium.