Use of Facilities in the Levittown Union Free School District is governed by Board of Education Policy #3280. Residents who request use of school facilities must follow all procedures and regulations contained therein. If you are interested in using the turf field at General Douglas MacArthur HS or at Division Avenue HS, you must abide by the additional requirements listed below. At the end of this document, you must click the "I agree" button in order to gain entry to the SchoolDude site in order to request a date:
- Applicant must have a positive relationship with the district for a minimum of three (3) consecutive in terms of facilities use.
- If applicant plans on using the lights for a night time event, there is a $100.00 fee for each four (4) hours and any portion up to and including four hours.
- NO portable chairs are allowed on the turf.
- The turf fields are to be used as lined. NO markings are to be made to the turf surface.
- No weeknight permits will be issued without permission of the Board of Education. If you are applying for a weeknight date, please understand that there may be up to a month delay before your date can be confirmed.
- Friday and Saturday night games must be completed by 10:45, as the lights are turned off at 11:00. Sunday night games are to be completed by 8:45, as the lights are turned off at 9:00.
- All participants must wear turf shoes or sneakers. ABSOLUTELY NO METAL CLEATS ARE PERMITTED ON THE FIELDS AT ANY TIME.
If you have any questions, please call the Office of Business and Finance at (516) 434-7007.