Human Resources: Employment Opportunities
- MUST HAVE: Class B License, P & S Endorsement, 19-A Qualified
- Anyone interested in applying send a letter with a resume to Human Resources.
On-line Application System for Educators
On-line Application System (OLAS) for Educators is an Internet-based application serving school districts in several regions of New York state. These school districts have committed to using this system as their primary source for filling jobs. Districts can view applicant information, resumes, and cover letters. Candidates are able to apply to specific positions using one application and/or have an option of granting all districts access to their application. Please use
the OLAS for all job applications.
Benefits to Applicants
- Free to applicants
- Can view and apply to current jobs.
- Can apply to additional jobs as they become available.
- Application can be updated at any time, e.g., certification status, change of address.
- Application remains active for one year.
- Accessible from any computer with internet access.
- Applicants use unique logon name and password, to allow for easy editing and updating of application.
- The application uses certain technology to secure applicant's information.
- Due to the technology used, the application must be viewed using Internet Explorer 5.0+, Netscape 6.0+, AOL 6.0+ Screen Resolution 800 X 600.
- Application includes resume and cover letter.
- Site provides maps of school district locations.
- Jobs updated weekly.
- Website provides hot links to school district sites.
- Verisign secure site.